Digital Marketers Forum

Digital Marketers Forum is a forum and marketplace for digital marketing news, topics, and services. Our resources help users earn money online with current methods and actionable strategies that make more traffic, higher rankings, and online success easier to achieve.

Recent content by Arjjun Tech company

  1. A

    Quora Marketing Using Established Accounts - Get Your Business in Front of People Already Looking for Answers

    Quora can be a powerful place to promote a business, website, product, or service. But simply posting links on Quora is not the same as actually doing Quora marketing properly.Most of the quora questions do come up on google searches first pages as well. People on Quora come to ask questions...
  2. A

    YouTube Shorts vs. Long-form video: Which should a new channel focus on?

    It depends on the aim and what someone is trying to achieve. Using Shorts is a good way to find new people, whereas Long-Form Videos help to convert these people into channel members or subscribers. If I were to start right now, I would be using Shorts to find people and Long-Form to convert...
  3. A

    I was curious to know your thoughts about this one. What makes a brand iconic?

    An iconic brand should have strong associations in the mind of the consumer. It should have some level of distinctiveness, which makes it identifiable, and it generally has a presence in the minds of the people in the long term. What makes a brand iconic is its ability to leverage certain...
  4. A

    When do you change the offer instead of the marketing?

    When your audience is seeing the offer but not buying, I start looking at the offer because marketing cannot create demand where there is none. When you notice that the conversion rate is lower than average and decent traffic is coming in with no ability to move them to purchase, it most likely...
  5. A

    What’s one internet marketing lesson you had to learn the hard way?

    One of the biggest lessons I have had to learn the hard way was that building traffic to the business is not a solution to everything. There was a time when I was chasing volume and traffic, and it almost hurt me. I had to revisit how we structured our offers, sales processes, and marketing mix.
  6. A

    How many social media platforms should a small business actually focus on?

    A lot of small businesses should avoid the temptation to try and do everything at once and stick to one or two platforms for consistency. I have often seen businesses get sucked into trying to post everywhere at the same time, only to waste their content and time with low results across multiple...
  7. A

    What Happens Behind the Transaction?

    When most people think about payments, they only consider the payment confirmation screen. In reality, much happens behind the scenes where the payment processor checks the card, looks for fraud, communicates with the bank and confirms funds availability before approving the payment. It's all...
  8. A

    What online payment processor has the least amount of KYC?

    As for my opinion, I think that choosing a payment processor should be based on factors other than the scope of documentation. In my personal experience, the reliability of the payment gateway and the level of dedicated support are significantly more important than the amount of required...
Top