What's new
Digital Marketers Forum

Digital Marketers Forum is a forum and marketplace for digital marketing news, topics, and services. Our resources help users earn money online with current methods and actionable strategies that make more traffic, higher rankings, and online success easier to achieve.

What online payment processor has the least amount of KYC?

Luisestrada

New member
Joined
Jul 24, 2026
Messages
14
Reaction score
0
I feel like I have to go through hoops just to activate a payment gateway online so I was wondering which has the least amount of KYC and reviewing done to activate it.
 
As for my opinion, I think that choosing a payment processor should be based on factors other than the scope of documentation. In my personal experience, the reliability of the payment gateway and the level of dedicated support are significantly more important than the amount of required documentation. After all, it is essential to make sure that all payments will be processed smoothly and on time, regardless of the size of the transaction.
 
Top