What's new
Digital Marketers Forum

Digital Marketers Forum is a forum and marketplace for digital marketing news, topics, and services. Our resources help users earn money online with current methods and actionable strategies that make more traffic, higher rankings, and online success easier to achieve.

Do You Offer Free Shipping or Lower Product Prices?

amelia_marie_smarts

New member
Joined
Oct 2, 2026
Messages
11
Reaction score
0
I’m curious what people actually prefer when shopping online. Say you’re looking at two stores selling the same ₱1,000 product, but one offers it for ₱900 plus shipping while the other sells it for ₱1,000 with free shipping. Which one would you be more likely to buy from?
 
Usually, I just go with platforms that already offer free shipping. It makes the total price easier to understand, and I don’t have to worry about extra shipping costs at checkout.
 
Usually, I just go with platforms that already offer free shipping. It makes the total price easier to understand, and I don’t have to worry about extra shipping costs at checkout.
Same here. I usually go for platforms that already offer free shipping since it’s easier to know the total cost without worrying about extra fees at checkout.
 
Top