What's new
Digital Marketers Forum

Digital Marketers Forum is a forum and marketplace for digital marketing news, topics, and services. Our resources help users earn money online with current methods and actionable strategies that make more traffic, higher rankings, and online success easier to achieve.

Does email marketing still work, or is everyone just deleting promos?

christinedmf

New member
Joined
Sep 25, 2026
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Personally, I clear out my inbox every morning without opening a single promotional email. For those running small newsletters or stores, are you guys still seeing decent open rates and sales from email?
 
I think email marketing still works, especially when the emails actually feel useful and not just like another promo. If the offer is relevant, I’d still open it instead of deleting it right away.
 
Still works, People probably delete the emails that feel too spammy, but if the content is actually useful or relevant to them, they’ll still open and read it.
 
I sometimes delete promos too, especially when they don’t really catch my interest. But when the subject or offer is actually relevant to me, I’ll usually open it and take a look.
 
I sometimes delete promos too, especially when they don’t really catch my interest. But when the subject or offer is actually relevant to me, I’ll usually open it and take a look.
I delete some promos too when they feel irrelevant to me. But when the offer is actually something I’m interested in, I’ll usually give it a quick look.
 
I sometimes delete promos too, especially when they don’t really catch my interest. But when the subject or offer is actually relevant to me, I’ll usually open it and take a look.
I do that too. If the promo doesn’t really interest me, I’ll usually delete it, but I’ll check it out when it’s something I actually need or want.
 
Top