What's new
Digital Marketers Forum

Digital Marketers Forum is a forum and marketplace for digital marketing news, topics, and services. Our resources help users earn money online with current methods and actionable strategies that make more traffic, higher rankings, and online success easier to achieve.

Does Writing More Content Actually Mean More Traffic?

DanielMorgan_

New member
Joined
Sep 28, 2026
Messages
25
Reaction score
4
There was a time when I thought publishing more often would automatically bring in more traffic. But I’ve seen some sites with fewer posts still doing well because their content is more focused and useful. Has posting more frequently actually made a difference for your site?
 
I mean, it does contribute to getting more traffic, especially when you’re consistently putting out useful content. It’s kind of unavoidable if you want your site to keep growing.
 
I mean, it does contribute to getting more traffic, especially when you’re consistently putting out useful content. It’s kind of unavoidable if you want your site to keep growing.
It also helps you learn what your audience actually cares about over time. You can see which topics get attention and use that to improve your future content.
 
Top