What's new
Digital Marketers Forum

Digital Marketers Forum is a forum and marketplace for digital marketing news, topics, and services. Our resources help users earn money online with current methods and actionable strategies that make more traffic, higher rankings, and online success easier to achieve.

Hey guys, Chloe here! Quick question about your home desk setups?

ChloeBishop

New member
Joined
Jul 24, 2026
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Just joined today! I'm currently working from my kitchen counter while I try to assemble a real home office space. Before I buy a bunch of unnecessary stuff on Amazon, what’s the one item on your desk that actually made working online way more comfortable?
 
Honestly, a comfortable chair made the biggest difference for me. I didn’t realize how much sitting in an uncomfortable chair was affecting my work until I finally switched to a better one.
 
I always keep a neck pillow at my desk. It’s pretty simple, but it helps a lot when I’ve been sitting and working for a long time.
 
Definitely my favorite mug. It’s nothing special, but I always keep it beside me while working. Somehow having it there just makes the whole desk feel more like my own space.
 
I learned that comfort is more important than corner or whatnot. In addition, a dependable chair, good lighting, and enough space for my equipment has probably increased my productivity more than the corner itself.
 
Honestly, overall comfort makes a big difference for me too. I usually go for things that make working easier and more comfortable since it helps me stay productive.
 
Honestly, overall comfort makes a big difference for me too. I usually go for things that make working easier and more comfortable since it helps me stay productive.
True, just don’t make it too comfortable or you might end up falling asleep on the job haha.
 
Top