What's new
Digital Marketers Forum

Digital Marketers Forum is a forum and marketplace for digital marketing news, topics, and services. Our resources help users earn money online with current methods and actionable strategies that make more traffic, higher rankings, and online success easier to achieve.

How Do You Know a Marketing Test Ran Long Enough?

OwenF

New member
Joined
Jul 23, 2026
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
I find it hard to balance patience with wasted budget. Do you stop once a test reaches a minimum sample size, or also require it to run through a full weekly buying cycle?
 
I set the stopping rule before launch: a minimum number of conversions, enough time to cover weekday and weekend behavior, and a spend ceiling. That prevents ending early after one strong day or letting a weak test run indefinitely.
 
I usually look for a consistent pattern before calling a test. If the results keep going in the same direction after a few days, I’m more comfortable making a decision instead of reacting to one unusually good or bad day.
 
Top