What's new
Digital Marketers Forum

Digital Marketers Forum is a forum and marketplace for digital marketing news, topics, and services. Our resources help users earn money online with current methods and actionable strategies that make more traffic, higher rankings, and online success easier to achieve.

Still new here! How do you know if a marketing strategy is actually working?

Christina_Hops

New member
Joined
Sep 28, 2026
Messages
24
Reaction score
1
I came up with this question after I started doing content on my social media platform. Anyway, I'm still new here and ready to learn new things!
 
Sebastian here! I usually look at the actual results like first, engagement is nice, but clicks, leads, and conversions tell me if the strategy is really doing its job. I’m still learning how to read the numbers better, but that’s usually my starting point.
 
Sebastian here! I usually look at the actual results like first, engagement is nice, but clicks, leads, and conversions tell me if the strategy is really doing its job. I’m still learning how to read the numbers better, but that’s usually my starting point.
Yeah, I agree with this. I used to think engagement was the main thing to look at, but clicks and actual results give you a much clearer idea of whether the strategy is really working. Still learning the numbers myself too.
 
One thing I pay attention to is whether the content is actually reaching the kind of people I want to reach. Sometimes a post gets a lot of attention but doesn’t really bring in the right audience, so the numbers alone don’t always tell the whole story.
 
One thing I pay attention to is whether the content is actually reaching the kind of people I want to reach. Sometimes a post gets a lot of attention but doesn’t really bring in the right audience, so the numbers alone don’t always tell the whole story.
It’s also worth looking at what people do after seeing the content. Getting them to visit your site, sign up, or check out a product can tell you much more about whether the content is actually useful.
 
Top