What's new
Digital Marketers Forum

Digital Marketers Forum is a forum and marketplace for digital marketing news, topics, and services. Our resources help users earn money online with current methods and actionable strategies that make more traffic, higher rankings, and online success easier to achieve.

What’s more important: the advertisement or the landing page?

orangeparapat

Member
Joined
Aug 7, 2026
Messages
32
Reaction score
0
I’ve seen people spend hours making perfect ads while completely ignoring the page people are sent to afterward.

Which one matters more?
 
advertisement is marketing, without proper marketing what you create will be nothing. no matter how good it is.
 
Both matter, but the landing page ultimately determines whether the ad traffic converts. A strong ad gets attention, while a relevant, fast, and persuasive landing page turns that attention into results.
 
If I had to choose one, I would say the landing page. A great advertisement will get someone to click on the link, but the landing page is what closes the sale. I’ve seen great campaigns that had terrible ads, and they still performed incredibly well because the landing page addressed all of the concerns the potential client had and helped to reassure them that they were making the right decision.
 
I think both matter, but the landing page is just as important since that’s where people decide whether to take the next step. A great ad can get someone interested, but if the page feels confusing or doesn’t match the ad, they can easily leave.
 
Top