What's new
Digital Marketers Forum

Digital Marketers Forum is a forum and marketplace for digital marketing news, topics, and services. Our resources help users earn money online with current methods and actionable strategies that make more traffic, higher rankings, and online success easier to achieve.

What got you into digital marketing in the first place?

Georgeincnx

New member
VIP
Joined
Sep 19, 2026
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
I was working a retail job and started looking into side hustles online late one night, and here I am! What was the exact moment or reason that made you decide to jump into online marketing?
 
I was working a retail job and started looking into side hustles online late one night, and here I am! What was the exact moment or reason that made you decide to jump into online marketing?
I was working as a service crew at a fast-food chain and was looking for a side hustle to help with expenses. I started exploring digital marketing, and somehow, here I am now.
 
Last edited:
Top