What's new
Digital Marketers Forum

Digital Marketers Forum is a forum and marketplace for digital marketing news, topics, and services. Our resources help users earn money online with current methods and actionable strategies that make more traffic, higher rankings, and online success easier to achieve.

What is a free tool you wish someone had told you about on day one?

LucanBlair

New member
Joined
Jul 27, 2026
Messages
12
Reaction score
3
Software subscriptions get expensive quickly, so I'm trying to keep my costs as low as possible. What’s your favorite free tool, app, or website that every beginner should bookmark right away?
 
Software subscriptions get expensive quickly, so I'm trying to keep my costs as low as possible. What’s your favorite free tool, app, or website that every beginner should bookmark right away?
I use Canva, Google Docs, and Sheets. They're all free and pretty much cover most of what I need, especially when it comes to creating content and keeping things organized.
 
I use Canva, Google Docs, and Sheets. They're all free and pretty much cover most of what I need, especially when it comes to creating content and keeping things organized.
The one thing that you should be looking is: one app for tallying sales and overall organization, one app for letters, documents, and other type-written essentials and the last one should be collaboration and overall design app. So you're lineup is already solid.
 
Top