What's new
Digital Marketers Forum

Digital Marketers Forum is a forum and marketplace for digital marketing news, topics, and services. Our resources help users earn money online with current methods and actionable strategies that make more traffic, higher rankings, and online success easier to achieve.

What makes you stop scrolling and actually look at an ad?

mikeshoestore

New member
Joined
Sep 29, 2026
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
I came across a few ads recently that actually made me stop scrolling instead of just swiping past them. It got me thinking about what really catches people’s attention nowadays. Is it the design, the headline, the product itself, or maybe just how relatable the ad feels? Curious to hear what usually makes you stop and take a second look.
 
It’s usually the design and how quickly the ad gets to the point. If the visuals catch my attention and the message feels relatable, I’ll probably stop and read it instead of just scrolling past. Sometimes it’s the simplest ads that get me interested.
 
When an ad feels like it’s actually speaking to me instead of just trying to sell something. A simple visual, a catchy line, or something I can relate to can easily make me stop scrolling and check it out.
 
It’s usually the design and how quickly the ad gets to the point. If the visuals catch my attention and the message feels relatable, I’ll probably stop and read it instead of just scrolling past. Sometimes it’s the simplest ads that get me interested.
Completely agree with this one! I feel like an ad doesn’t always need to be flashy to get attention. If the message is clear and the visuals are easy to understand, that’s usually enough to make me stop for a second.
 
Top