What's new
Digital Marketers Forum

Digital Marketers Forum is a forum and marketplace for digital marketing news, topics, and services. Our resources help users earn money online with current methods and actionable strategies that make more traffic, higher rankings, and online success easier to achieve.

Why do some terrible ads get more clicks than good-looking ones?

emanuelleyang

Member
Joined
Aug 7, 2026
Messages
47
Reaction score
0
I’ve noticed that some of the ugliest ads somehow outperform the polished and professional ones.

Do people trust simple ads more these days?

I’m curious whether anyone else has experienced this.
 
i don't know too maybe they have hypnotzing abilities though
 
it really depends on a person's preference i guess
 
I’m not really sure either. I guess some ads might just be getting clicks from people who are curious, or they could even be buying clicks somehow.
 
I’m not really sure either. I guess some ads might just be getting clicks from people who are curious, or they could even be buying clicks somehow.
Yeah, there’s a good chance some of it comes from click buying. That could explain why certain ads get a lot of clicks even when the ad itself doesn’t look that great.
 
Top