What's new
Digital Marketers Forum

Digital Marketers Forum is a forum and marketplace for digital marketing news, topics, and services. Our resources help users earn money online with current methods and actionable strategies that make more traffic, higher rankings, and online success easier to achieve.

Would You Kill a Profitable Ad?

jayonmarketing

New member
Joined
Oct 1, 2026
Messages
21
Reaction score
1
If an ad is profitable but its performance is slowly declining, would you keep it running or replace it before it completely burns out?
 
Testing a new version alongside it seems safer than making a sudden switch. That way, you can compare the results before deciding what to do with the original.
 
I’d keep a close eye on it first. If it’s still bringing in decent results, there’s no need to make a sudden move, but I’d have another version ready just in case.
 
I’d keep a close eye on it first. If it’s still bringing in decent results, there’s no need to make a sudden move, but I’d have another version ready just in case.
Me too, I’d probably keep it for now while working on a newer version. Some older ads can still work surprisingly well even after they’ve been running for a while.
 
Top