What's new
Digital Marketers Forum

Digital Marketers Forum is a forum and marketplace for digital marketing news, topics, and services. Our resources help users earn money online with current methods and actionable strategies that make more traffic, higher rankings, and online success easier to achieve.

Would You Rather See a Real Person or a Polished Ad?

Joined
Sep 28, 2026
Messages
24
Reaction score
2
I came across two ads for similar products recently. One was a really polished video with nice editing, while the other was just a regular person showing how they use the product. Which one would make you more interested in checking the product out?
 
A real person feels much more genuine and legitimate, especially when you can actually see them using the product. It feels less scripted, and it’s easier to get an idea of how the product really works in everyday use.
 
A real person feels much more genuine and legitimate, especially when you can actually see them using the product. It feels less scripted, and it’s easier to get an idea of how the product really works in everyday use.
Even when I’m about to check out, I also check if the store has an actual physical location I can visit, especially when it’s somewhere nearby. It gives me a bit more confidence that the business is legitimate.
 
Top