What's new
Digital Marketers Forum

Digital Marketers Forum is a forum and marketplace for digital marketing news, topics, and services. Our resources help users earn money online with current methods and actionable strategies that make more traffic, higher rankings, and online success easier to achieve.

Would You Trust a Brand More If It Admitted a Mistake?

Joined
Sep 28, 2026
Messages
36
Reaction score
2
A brand you regularly buy from releases a product with a flaw, but instead of ignoring customer complaints, the company publicly acknowledges the issue and explains how it plans to fix it. Would this kind of transparency strengthen your trust in the brand, or make you hesitant to buy from them again?
 
Maybe, but I'd probably hold off on buying from them for the first few weeks. If they actually fix the issue and improve their service, I'd be open to giving them another chance. Admitting a mistake is one thing, but taking responsibility and showing real improvement is what would make me trust the brand again.
 
Maybe, but I'd probably hold off on buying from them for the first few weeks. If they actually fix the issue and improve their service, I'd be open to giving them another chance. Admitting a mistake is one thing, but taking responsibility and showing real improvement is what would make me trust the brand again.
I'd probably do the same. I'd want to see how they handle the situation first before deciding whether they're worth supporting again. It's easier to trust a brand when you can see that they've actually learned from their mistakes.
 
Top