What's new
Digital Marketers Forum

Digital Marketers Forum is a forum and marketplace for digital marketing news, topics, and services. Our resources help users earn money online with current methods and actionable strategies that make more traffic, higher rankings, and online success easier to achieve.

Remitly vs. PayPal: Which one is better for a brand new store?

NessaDrake

New member
Joined
Jul 27, 2026
Messages
16
Reaction score
6
I’m getting ready to set up checkout on my site. Between Remitly and PayPal, which one do customers trust more, and which has lower fees for a beginner?
 
I would assume that the choice of the platform will be dictated by the most common payment methods among the target audience. In particular, in my opinion, PayPal is much more attractive to the majority of customers due to its simplicity and security. Although Remitly has its advantages over PayPal in some areas, its primary focus seems to be the transfer of funds between accounts, which cannot be said about PayPal. Therefore, for an online store, I would choose the most popular digital wallet.
 
Top